ASSEMBLE THE CUPS
Once you have laid out your puff pastry dough, if there are any pre-cut lines, pinch them gently together to form a solid rectangle. Making your dough into a square will make them the perfect shape for mini-cups when you put them in your mini-muffin pan. Once your dough is formed, it’s time to fry up your bacon! The key here is to chop them as fine as you want, but you must make sure they are super crispy! We are using our Double Smoked Bacon because it is the perfect texture to make sure you get that chunky crunch, and it is absolutely delicious! You can stop by any of our Halenda’s Meats locations to pick up our Double Smoked Bacon or shop Halenda’s Meats at your local Metro! Next, it’s time to make your delectable cream cheese filling! Add in your cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, parsley and of course, your bacon! Mix in all the ingredients, or as David Schitt would say, just fold it in! Once everything is combined, it’s time to fill your cups! Line your mini-muffin tray with your puff pastry dough and form them to resemble mini-cups. Now it’s time to stuff them with our cream cheese filling. Fill them to the top but do not overflow with filling, we don’t want it to ooze out. Preheat your oven to 425°F, and cook until golden brown, usually this takes around 10 minutes, but keep an eye on them so that they don’t get overcooked!
Did you make this Mini Bacon and Cream Cheese Cups recipe?
Mini Bacon and Cream Cheese Cups
- 2 Mini Muffin Trays
- 1 Can Puff Pastry Dough
- 185 G Diced Halenda's Double Smoked Bacon/ Half Package
- 3 Oz Cream Cheese / Or 1 Container
- 4 Green Onions
- 2/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- Start by preheating your oven to 425°F.
- While your oven is heating, start to assemble your puff pastry dough. Cut your dough into mini-square pieces. If your dough comes with pre-cut lines, pinch them together gently to form a square.
- Once your dough is ready, line your mini-muffin tray with your puff pastry dough. They should resemble little baskets or cups!
- Dice your bacon into fine pieces. You can choose how thick or thin you want it!
- In a medium pan, cook your bacon until it is very crispy, but not burnt!
- Once your bacon is crispy, it's time to combine the filling. Mix together the cream cheese, green onion, parsley, shredded cheese, and of course bacon!
- Now your oven should be at 425°F. Put your mini muffin trays in the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown!
- Remove and ENJOY!