HASHBROWN AND KOBASSA BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
This Hashbrown and Kobassa Breakfast Casserole recipe was created by Paula from Queen of The Grill and is a fuss-free and easy breakfast dish that is perfect for hectic mornings, holiday brunch or any time of the year! One bite and this is sure to become a family favourite. This is made with our award-winning Kobassa!
This breakfast dish is as easy as they come. When you get up in the morning, make yourself a nice cup of coffee or tea and assemble your ingredients, pop it in the oven for 45 – 60 minutes, and just when your stomach starts to rumble, or the kids are finally awake, your casserole will be ready to serve!
This is an affordable breakfast that yields a lot of servings and can be also warmed up or eaten cold for leftovers!
GET YOUR WHOLE FAMILY INVOLVED
Since this recipe is simple and fun, it’s the perfect dish for the kids to help in the kitchen. It is so great to include your family when cooking and the dish always comes out better because of the love and laughter that goes into the food. Your kids can lay the hashbrowns and bacon, and since Kobassa is easy to cut, your kids can practice their knife skills using a kid-friendly knife. And of course, sprinkling the cheese all over a dish is fun for everyone!
Getting your children involved in the kitchen creates an interest in food and cooking. This also means that they are more likely to eat the meals since they were a part of the cooking process! This is a great option if we have any picky eaters in the house.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Hashbrown and Kobassa Breakfast Casserole
- 5 Frozen Hashbrowns
- 1 Halenda's Meats Kobassa
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle Everything but the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat your grill or oven to 350-375 F.
- Fry up your bacon in a pan and cook until crispy. Allow to cool and then cut and dice.
- Slice your Halenda's Meats Kobassa into quarters.
- Generously grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Add the frozen hashbrown patties (or another frozen potato) to the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Add the bacon and Kobassa.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture on top of the food into the casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and cover with aluminum foil. Cook for 45 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Top with Everything but the Bagel seasoning and enjoy!