Who doesn’t love the classic combination of Halenda’s Hunter Garlic sausage and pizza? This dynamic duo comes together in perfect harmony to create an irresistible treat that’s sure to win hearts – Sausage Pizza Rolls!
We want to give a huge shoutout to the creator of this amazing recipe, Marta from martasbistro! If you haven’t already, give her follow on Instagram to see more of her delicious recipes!
These delightful snacks offer all the mouthwatering flavours of a pizza, neatly wrapped in a convenient roll. Whether you’re hosting a game night, throwing a party, or just craving a delectable snack, Sausage Pizza Rolls are the ultimate crowd-pleaser.
Sausage Pizza Rolls combine two all-time favourite foods – smoked sausage and pizza – into one scrumptious package. The crispy, golden-brown exterior gives way to a delectable filling of seasoned sausage, gooey melted cheese, and zesty tomato sauce. The combination of flavours and textures is simply unbeatable, making these rolls a true culinary delight.
One of the best things about Sausage Pizza Rolls is that they’re incredibly easy to make at home. You can prepare the dough from scratch or opt for store-bought pizza dough for a quicker option. Next, add Halenda’s Hunter Garlic, or Halenda’s Sremska works well too. Don’t forget to include an abundance of cheese, and for an extra kick, sprinkle in some fresh basil. With these simple ingredients, you can create a batch of irresistible pizza rolls that will have your guests coming back for seconds!
Whether you’re hosting a game night, a birthday party, or a casual get-together, Sausage Pizza Rolls are the ultimate party pleaser. Their compact size makes them ideal finger foods, allowing guests to indulge without the need for utensils. Moreover, they’re easy to transport, making them a great addition to picnics or potlucks.
Getting the kids involved in making Pizza Rolls can turn the cooking process into a fun family activity. Allow the little ones to shape the rolls, sprinkle cheese, or add their favourite toppings. Engaging in the kitchen together can create lasting memories and instill a love for cooking at an early age.
Whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a tasty snack, Sausage Pizza Rolls are sure to satisfy your cravings. With endless customization options and the joy of creating them at home, these rolls are a must-try for all food enthusiasts.
LOVE THIS RECIPE?
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to see all our Halenda’s Meats recipes.
Click here to stay up to date on our weekly sales, new recipes and company updates!
SAUSAGE PIZZA ROLLS
- 1 pizza Dough rolled out into a square
- 1/2 jar pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced Halenda's Meats Hunter Garlic Sausage
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into a square. Brush on pizza sauce within 1/2 inch from edge.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, mozzarella, top with the Hunter Garlic Sausage and fresh basil.
- Carefully roll up the short bottom edge of the dough and continue rolling tightly. Pinch off the ends to seal.
- Measure out even slices and cut.
- I like to use non-flavoured dental floss. Place a long piece of floss under the dough, take each floss and cross over while pulling up the floss across one another until it cuts through.
- Place each roll onto oven-safe dish, brush with olive oil, garlic and oregano mix and place into 400°F oven for 20 mins then remove and top with more mozza and into the oven for another 3 mins. Allow to cool and enjoy!