The holidays are a time for coming together with loved ones and indulging in a feast that celebrates gratitude and tradition. While turkey may be the star of the show on many tables, there’s something special about adding a delectable Sweet and Zesty Glazed Ham featuring Halenda’s Meats Award-Winning Mini Ham to your holiday spread. This recipe will explore how to create this mouthwatering holiday centrepiece, complete with a sweet and zesty glaze that will leave your guests thankful for every bite.
HALENDA’S MEATS AWARD-WINNING MINI HAM: A SLICE OF PERFECTION
Before we dive into the irresistible glaze recipe, let’s take a moment to appreciate the exquisite quality of our Halenda’s Meats Award-Winning Mini Ham. We always want to be known for our commitment to crafting top-quality meats, so we have created a ham that’s nothing short of exceptional. This ham serves as the canvas for your Thanksgiving feast.
THE PERFECT THANKSGIVING FEAST
With your Sweet and Zesty Glazed Ham featuring Halenda’s Meats Award-Winning Mini Ham ready to grace your holiday table, you’re in for a culinary delight that will leave your guests craving more. The combination of sweet maple syrup, tangy Dijon mustard, aromatic rosemary, and zesty orange zest creates a harmonious symphony of flavors that complements the tender, succulent ham to perfection.
So for this Thanksgiving, elevate your table with a show-stopping Sweet and Zesty Glazed Ham made with Halenda’s Meats Award-Winning Mini Ham. With this crowd-pleaser at the center of your table, you’re sure to create lasting memories and savour the joy of delicious tradition.
DID YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE?
Find a location that sells Halenda’s Meats products near you!
SWEET AND ZESTY HOLIDAY GLAZED HAM
- 1 Halenda's Meats Mini Ham
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Remove all of the twine and cross hatch outside of ham with a sharp knife.
- Skewer the ham onto the rotisserie rod. If you don't have a rotisserie rod, you can also use your oven!
- Cook the ham over indirect heat at375°F. It will take about 15 minutes per pound until it reaches an internal temperature 145°F degrees. (This was a 3 lb Mini Ham and it took about 50 mins.)
- While the ham is going for a twirl make the glaze. In a saucepan, add in all your butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, dijon mustard, pepper, rosemary, and orange zest. Then let it simmer until reaches a boil.
- On the last 10 mins, baste the glaze over the ham a few times.
- Remove from the rotisserie and let the ham rest for 10 minutes. Add all the must-have sides and have a feast!